4 Jul 2016

New YouTube Channel!

Mega short post to let you know that I have started to post some art-related videos on Youtube. The first one needs a bit of polishing up, but with practice, I hope to get better! This video shows a little bit of my working process, which varies quite a bit depending on the piece, and I hope to post more like this, using different techniques and media, and also reviewing and comparing products, art books, etc.  So please take a look, and of course, if you like it, please give me a thumbs up, and don`t forget to subscribe!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh! Judith I am so excited about your plans to post video's and tell us more about your process. I love your work and your coloured pencil pieces were what sparked my interest in using coloured pencils in my artwork. I am looking forward to seeing what you have to share with us next.

    ReplyDelete