22 Nov 2016

Black Friday at the Black Sheep

Just a few days to go before I open my gallery to the public!!! Right now, I feel a bit like the proverbial dog who`s bitten off more than she can chew, but hopefully things will ease up once I get it all started.
I really wish we adopted the Thanksgiving holiday over here as well, rather than Halloween, which I`m not a fan of, but who knows.

I can`t offer huge discounts on televisions and dishwashers, nor thankfully the horrendous, hypocritical stampedes that often accompany them (it is the day after Thanksgiving, after all, so being thankful one minute and almost killing someone else over a blender the next, is hypocritical, imho).  However, I am offering 20% discount off all original artwork and my husband, of HF Photography, is doing the same on his photographic prints

There`ll be shortbread and mince pies, tea and coffee, and the stove will most likely be lit. It`s getting cold!! So please come in for a look.  There`s no pressure, I`d just really appreciate the support of you coming, and if you see something you fancy, even better. 

We are now able to offer card payments with my new SumUp Card reader, which many other artists and stallholders have told me they are very happy with, and it is one of the top 3 on the market, so you can feel secure with your purchases. 

Hopefully, you can make it. Times are as follows:

Friday 25th November: 10.30 am to 9pm (I`ll be the one high on caffeine by 6).
Saturday 26th November: 11 am to 3pm

125 Knockan Road, 
Broughshane, 
Co. Antrim, 
BT437JA
judithlogan.info@gmail.com
info@hfphotography.co.uk

 
Even got some Christmas deco out for a festive feel!! But the house will have to wait till December for its.







No comments:

Post a Comment