7 Jan 2013

Portfolio Plus Blue Exhibition!

Got into another Portfolio Plus exhibition! -  even if it was only the online version again this time, 3 times in the last 4 months, and one of those with a printed image of my artwork in their magazine surely isn`t all that bad!? The theme was blue, and while I have got several bluish pieces, this one is one of my favourites.  I love the complimentary combination of blues and oranges, and especially with a bit of copper, my favourite metallic colour thrown in. (all those years living in Chile - big copper country!)
  Here`s a screen shot, but why not click on the artists and illustrators link under the links heading on the right to see some more work......


Well, now for the mundane task of hoovering the kitchen floor and then it`s off to the studio for a little work.  Now some of you will think that it`s not work, but I can assure you it is.  And after the weekend of cleaning up vomit and washing clothes, etc. when  two out of my 3 children and then my husband just for good measure, came down with apparently, the dreaded Norovirus, I would rather put my feet up on the sofa and read a good book!  But, alas, with my opening date scheduled and advertised already for the 31st January, (finally! I can hear you say), I really need to get something done.  No rest for the wicked, as they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment