10 Jun 2013

another gallery!






In the next few weeks, The Yard Gallery, Holywood, outside Belfast, will have several of my pieces on the walls for sale.  I am really pleased that they will also be representing me as an artist, alongside Charles Gilmore, Belfast!! They are not only renowned for their art gallery, including originals, functional ceramics, as well as limited edition prints and cards, but they have a fine café as well, with loads of tables on different floors and with a quirky, modern take on exhibiting the artwork.  It seems to be quite a hub, so fingers crossed the café crowd and art-loving public will like my work too.  


Here`s the link to their website although my details won`t be up for a few weeks yet, and a wee screen shot in the meantime.
Wish me luck!

http://www.yardgallery.com/ 



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! Great to find you on blogger land too!

    ReplyDelete