21 Nov 2012

another Artists & Illustrators exhibition!


Delighted to say that my acrylic painting " And so to Bed" (3rd from the top), made it into the latest Artists and Illustrators Portfolio Plus online exhibition! This painting was sold a year ago through Johnstreet Gallery, Ballymena.  This is great news, since one of my monotype prints, "Like a Fish out of Water 1" was printed in the prestigious magazine`s October 2012 issue as well!  The December issue concentrated mainly on the winner and runners-up of the coveted Artist of the Year prize.  Congratulations to Linda Alexander on winning and making it to the front cover! I`m jealous! Maybe one day, in my wildest dreams...............

I`m just recovering from a weird stomach bug, and feeling a little dizzy and lightheaded, but I`m on the mend....need to get better before everyone else in the house gets it and I need to look after them! I feel bad that I was sick on Gabriel`s birthday, but it`s not like I planned it, and he was very happy with his new Lego set!  More pieces for me to find around the house......................

No comments:

Post a Comment