18 Sept 2013

Celebrating Chile`s Independence Day!!

It`s that time of year again!  and no excuses needed to make some yummy Chilean food, (just a few more hours in the day would help though).  

A todos ustedes chilenos por allá afuerita, donde estén ¡¡¡¡felices fiestas patrias!!!! Ojalá tenga tiempo para hacer algunas empanaditas hoy día.... si pudiera comprar la masa lista en el Lider sería mucho más fácil y rápido, o mejor aún ir a comprarme algunas ya preparadas en la Coppelia o nuestro favorito, el San Camilo!!! ayyy, los recuerdos!! si te animas a hacer algunas, sube una foto!!!!  


(To all you Chileans out there, wherever you are, Happy Independence Day!!! I hope I get time to make some empanadas today... if only I could go to The Lider supermarket and buy the pastry already made that would be a whole lot easier and faster, or better still, go and buy some readymade ones in La Coppelia or our favourite, San Camilo bakery.  Ayy, the memories! If you do decide to make one, post a photo!!!)



me encanta su delantal.... tengo uno casi igual....
 I love her apron...I have one nearly the same....

Happy cooking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment