8 Oct 2013

Art cards!


Finally got around to ordering some cards from my original art work!  About time!  Here are a few samples:

A Place to lay your head
Alas y raices
Holly`s hens
Hush little baby

 I have ordered samples of a couple more, to maybe make two sets that hopefully go well together.  Price will be around £2.50 each including envelope and cellophane wrapped, blank inside for a personal message.  Maybe have a couple more Christmassey ones soon, though perhaps it`s a bit late this year for all you mega organised people who`ve already bought yours!!! 
I have also ordered some sample prints, so far of And so to bed and Mapocho Colorido pictured below.  Price will be around £50.00 to £80.00 depending on the eventual size I go for, of course, and will include a mount and also be cellophane wrapped. Postage will be at cost for both cards and giclée prints, and  I will give discount on multiple orders.  I hope to open a Folksy account as soon as I make a proper order, and will sell these from there as well as from my own home studio, for those of you more local.  
I have had some positive feedback from Facebook, but please, if you can spare a minute, tell me what you think!?
Judith x

 And so to bed
SOLD


Mapocho Colorido
NFS

No comments:

Post a Comment